Re: Vinyl records

by Rebelif » Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 pm

several...
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Wed May 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Honestly, I never understood this fashion, if I could say. That was until my father came home one day with a Vinyl retro music crate, and he set up in his home office an old-fashioned music corner. Guys, it looked and still is so creative and impressive. He searched a lot till he found the vinyl record storage crate, and surprisingly, it's at the top quality. It is made with a durable metal at the bottom and is designed with ball bearings. Anyway, the page where he found it has several others. I even bought one for my boyfriend last week.
  • AmandaWallace
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AmandaWallace » Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am

I like listening to heavy metal from the 1980s and 1970s. I get excited if I hear music like this. This musical style has a website dedicated to it, which I recently found. I decided to make my own because I saw some awesome logos there. After that, I began reading architecture-related blogs and forums. I spend a lot of time looking for false or distorted facts on the internet. I recently discovered tools for creating album covers. At first, I found it challenging. I hope I was of assistance to everyone here!