Vinyl floor
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Vinyl floor

by TomSands » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:56 am

Is vinyl the best option for floors in my house?

Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Vinyl floor

by Emad785 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:08 pm

It depends on the design of your house or apartment.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Sat May 01, 2021 12:09 pm

Vinyl floors have long been out of fashion and look tasteless. I think the best option for a home is spc flooring. This floor covering is much more beautiful and looks modern and stylish. Also, such floors are available in a waterproof form and resistant to scratches and damage. I have such a floor covering at home now, and I am very happy with the result. Kids and pets can't scratch the floor, and that's cool. Otherwise, I would have to change my gender every month. Therefore, I think you should consider this option. In addition, this coating is suitable for any design of the house. Only the color needs to be selected.
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Fri May 14, 2021 9:33 am

I like wooden floors most of all.
  • Grutt
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Grutt » Fri May 14, 2021 10:12 am

I advise you to pay attention to the quality of the floor covering. Recently, my friend was doing repairs at home and decided to save on the flooring because she put carpets on. But unfortunately, this idea failed, and in places where the rug does not protect them, floors are already cracked. In addition, carpets get dirty quite quickly, especially in the kitchen. In general, she decided to order the flooring restoration and carpet cleaning at https://majesticflooddamagerestoration. ... ing-perth/. However, I think she will still have to change the floors to better ones in the future. I think a wooden floor would be great.