Triptive - Travel in Payments
  • james_triptive
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Triptive - Travel in Payments

by james_triptive » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello everyone!

We just launched yesterday and made over 1k the first day!

My team and I created a startup called Triptive to help everyone make traveling possible with easy monthly payments. Gone will be the days of paying for trips up front. You can also invite your friends and family to join your event trip to make planning and organizing easier than ever!

Please check out our Kickstarter Campaign and any pledges would be greatly appreciated. If you’re tight on funds, please share the Kickstarter Campaign to just to get our name out!

Pledges start at only $1 and takes just a minute to complete. Plus, there's some fun rewards for larger pledges. See link below!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tr ... n-payments

Thank you for your time!

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Triptive - Travel in Payments

by Cristina » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:02 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Blowmberg » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 am

Hi, sounds good, but I don 't really understand, is this a loan offer?
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:34 am

You can follow the link and there you will find more detailed information. And if we talk about me, I've been planning a trip to a mountain resort for a long time. And so, I really want to visit this wonderful place www.westgateresorts.com. I've already studied their website. So I want to experience all their offers and entertainment, which this resort provides. Well, I really want to visit these amazing places and I'm sure that the photos don't convey all the beauty of these places. But unfortunately I don 't have enough money for this trip, so I think your offer will be useful. But I must study your project carefully. Thank you for sharing.
  • MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MrMorrison1983 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:22 am

Me neither, I don't get how it works.
    TomOlson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TomOlson » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:24 am

I see, it's something like a loan which allows you to pay in advance with no interest. I believe I saw something similar at a tourism company. I think this to be a very useful feature. Imagine, you are planning your vacation, you come across a very good offer but you can't afford to pay for it at the moment and someone else who has the budget snatches it away from you. Using such a loan allows you to take advantage of a burning offer and the best thing is that you are not actually overpaying.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:23 pm

I love the conception, for real. Could you show any client reviews please? I would like to check something like these Travelocity feedbacks https://travelocity.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , 100% of them are fair and objective, posted by real people. Unfortunately, Internet is overwhelmed with fake customer reviews, and it is really difficult sometimes to find trusted information.