• Epicnerdcamp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Epicnerdcamp » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Last edited by Epicnerdcamp on Fri May 27, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Any Sci-fi & Fantasy gamer geeks here?

by hyperstarter » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:14 am

Wow I never saw a camp being promoted as a Kickstarter before + you've generated alot of interest, congrats.

I might be an idiot, but where exactly is this camp? When it is? I couldn't see it listed clearly on the page, so if I couldn't see it perhaps others would too. I'm guessing it's in the US only and in a lake/wooded area.

Another thing is that it feels like this camp would take place with or without Kickstarter...if that's not the case, then it should be made a bit clearer too.

In terms of promoting yourself, I guess you really need to target school, colleges and residents near the camp itself? How about providing transport from a major city to the camp if you've got enough backers and reach X goal?
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • Epicnerdcamp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Epicnerdcamp » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:05 am

All of those questions are answered in the FAQ :) Given that the camp is for adults over 21, promoting to schools and colleges would be misleading, as they would not be able to attend.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:24 am

cool, but instead of looking right down the bottom of the page (and clicking the links) wouldn't it be better at the top?
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about