Thinking of Cosmetic Surgery? 3 Financing Options
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Thinking of Cosmetic Surgery? 3 Financing Options

by angelinajoseph » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:01 am

If you want to get cosmetic surgery but not availing it because of money. Here I am sharing you 3 finance options which help to get done your cosmetic surgery.

You can also learn how crowdfunding helps for your cosmetic surgery

They are:

CrowdFunding

Doctor Financing

Using your Own Money

Read More Article here: Thinking of Cosmetic Surgery? 3 Financing Options

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Thinking of Cosmetic Surgery? 3 Financing Options

by LeslieBShaw » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:00 am

Hi there, i had a plastic surgery 5 years ago in a really cool plastic surgery center in seattle. I had a breast lift and face lift. After these operations my life has really changed in a better way. And it even didn't cost me much. I was very surprised by the quality of the operation and its cost. Surgeons were very polite and friendly to me and all the medical staff also was very kind. The center is a very modern one and all the devices were new. My face looks young and healthy even after 5 years and my breast also looks OK. So i really suggest this center seattleplasticsurgery.com.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:58 pm

LeslieBShaw wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:00 am Hi there, i had a plastic surgery 5 years ago in a really cool plastic surgery center in seattle. I had a breast lift and face lift. After these operations my life has really changed in a better way. And it even didn't cost me much. I was very surprised by the quality of the operation and its cost. Surgeons were very polite and friendly to me and all the medical staff also was very kind. The center is a very modern one and all the devices were new. My face looks young and healthy even after 5 years and my breast also looks OK. So i really suggest this center seattleplasticsurgery.com.
    Thanks for sharing this with us. My wife wants to do a plastic surgery so i really appreciate your comment.
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:04 pm

There are so many options out there
  • ArnoldWilder
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ArnoldWilder » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:11 pm

The whole plastic surgery thing is just beggining to take off, I mean it was just for rich people a few years ago and it's taking humanity a bit of time to get used. Also when it just started women were just trying to get in trend and save up just enough money to go to the cheapest they could afford, bad decision if you ask me. So of course there were a lot of bad done jobs. I'm advising to really look into it and do some research, like my friend who is so into it. She keeps showing me so many articles and sites she comes upon, like https://bestcosmeticsurgeons.com/best-c ... london-uk/ on which she spent the last couple of days stalking.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:00 am

I am scared of any type of surgery as hell, I think I wouldn't do any type of cosmetic surgery as long as I am living lol. I could tolerate self care cosmetics and make up, that's my maximum. By the way, I could highly recommend Il Makiage and il makiage customer service number , these products are really super effective.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:51 pm

Hello, dear friends. I think that the most important point that makes a person attractive is his inner light, when a person is good and makes it possible to help people and create good deeds from the inside, he necessarily succeeds. I think this determines its beauty. And if we talk about external data, then there are Turkey's Best Surgeons to solve such problems.