The Vaccine Passport Isn’t What You Think It Is
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

The Vaccine Passport Isn’t What You Think It Is

by IreneGrant » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:08 pm

If you need proof that the Biden administration wants to fully commit to "1984," then start doing your homework on what the current White House calls the " vaccine passport." Do we trust the Biden administration's federal "guidelines" on the vaccine passport? Soon, companies in the United States will be able to dictate who enters their business, whether it's a grocery store, a concert, a gym or an airplane. If you do not have the COVID-19 vaccine, can you be denied entry?

Gascoigne
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: The Vaccine Passport Isn’t What You Think It Is

by Gascoigne » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 am

The Biden administration is the worst thing to happen to America...it turns out that Trump wasn't the worst option
  • AmandaWallace
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: The Vaccine Passport Isn’t What You Think It Is

by AmandaWallace » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:53 am

Okay, let's say they issue a document that clearly identifies that a particular person`s been immunized. But what if in a year some other virus appears and we have to make a document again? These days, nothing is avoidable. While they`re handing out these passports, something new will come. It doesn't make any sense. Basically the only thing they're worried about is the election. Did you ever think how stupid that is? I sometimes use best ohio fake id in situations where I realize that without some stupid piece of paper I'm more likely to be refused what I need. Little by little you start to feel like you're not free. It already goes against the principles of democracy.