The ULTIMATE Sports and Travel Hack!
  • ultifresh
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The ULTIMATE Sports and Travel Hack!

by ultifresh » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:31 am

Hey folks! We've just started our very first Kickstarter campaign, and we are excited to share it with you guys!

Here is the link to our campaign: http://bit.ly/2TdX0kv

We are Ultifresh, and the product we launch on Kickstarter is called Ultifresh: Gear. It is our modern take on activewear. Made with copper infused yarn (100% safe for the user and the environment) without affecting how soft and breathable the fabrics are, it eliminates 99.94% of all the odor-causing bacterials, allowing you to wear it for weeks, or even months without the need to be washed.

Do support us and check us out on Kickstarter! Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
    Last edited by ultifresh on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

• angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: The ULTIMATE Sports and Travel Hack!

by angelinajoseph » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 pm

It is superb... all the best for your campaign hope it will reach to the hearts of the audience.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
  • ultifresh
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ultifresh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:45 am

angelinajoseph wrote:It is superb... all the best for your campaign hope it will reach to the hearts of the audience.

Hi angelinajoseph. Thank you!
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03 pm

It's a terrific choice for travel, exceptionally long trips. I've been traveling since I was a kid, at first my parents and I went to the sea, but then my father bought a trailer. As a kid, I was impressed with traveling with my family in such a vehicle. It was generally cool, mainly when we stayed overnight. But, in adulthood, I asked my dad about the camper, and he told me that he had a lot of trouble with it. Often there were problems, and we had to do repairs, and services charge a lot for such a service. Two years ago I visited Europe and traveled there by train, especially in Switzerland. I want to say that it isn't worse emotions than when I was a kid. If interested, I can say that here db fahrplanauskunft is convenient to navigate the system of train routes. This experience finally convinced me that I like to travel by train more than in a trailer.