The Bethnal Backpack: Nostalgia on your shoulders
  • twentyeightco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

The Bethnal Backpack: Nostalgia on your shoulders

by twentyeightco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to launch my Kickstarter campaign on Friday and I am looking for some final thoughts of feedback

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... n=ce771900

Kind Regards
    Daniel

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: The Bethnal Backpack: Nostalgia on your shoulders

by hyperstarter » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Hi, quick comments from me... :)

I haven't seen your video yet but the photos look good. I'm not so keen on the B&W ones as the colour "action shots" look best as people can relate to it and probably imagine wearing the backpack.

Backpacks have generally done well on KS, yours looks more like a leather bag though rather than a backpack. Also, if the focus is on "leather" then probably write in detail about how it was formed and possibly a couple of photos showing how it was made?

You should integrate your Twitter and FB on the page.

Finally, I'm not sure about your tiers. You've got x3 first tiers with handwritten notes and thank you's before you actually get to buy a bag. I'd personally reduce it to one £1/£5 tier of a "thank you" and then the 2nd tier would be the early version of the bag itself.

Good luck with this project, it looks good. If you'd like "hands on" help with this project, feel free to get in touch!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • twentyeightco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by twentyeightco » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:43 am

hyperstarter wrote:Hi, quick comments from me... :)

I haven't seen your video yet but the photos look good. I'm not so keen on the B&W ones as the colour "action shots" look best as people can relate to it and probably imagine wearing the backpack.

Backpacks have generally done well on KS, yours looks more like a leather bag though rather than a backpack. Also, if the focus is on "leather" then probably write in detail about how it was formed and possibly a couple of photos showing how it was made?

You should integrate your Twitter and FB on the page.

Finally, I'm not sure about your tiers. You've got x3 first tiers with handwritten notes and thank you's before you actually get to buy a bag. I'd personally reduce it to one £1/£5 tier of a "thank you" and then the 2nd tier would be the early version of the bag itself.

Good luck with this project, it looks good. If you'd like "hands on" help with this project, feel free to get in touch!

Hello,

Thank you for your advice, I can confirm it is a backpack and also I will be adding a section about the made in britain factory by tomorrow :)

I also pm'd you

thanks
    daniel
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 am

I saw the PM thanks but I can't seem to reply. Can you email at : email@hyperstarter.com
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • twentyeightco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by twentyeightco » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:19 pm

hyperstarter wrote:I saw the PM thanks but I can't seem to reply. Can you email at : email@hyperstarter.com

Sure no problem