The Australian shrub weed of origin is Sativa, that's for sure
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

The Australian shrub weed of origin is Sativa, that's for sure

by NogChurchi » Sun May 09, 2021 2:19 pm

As usual, we ran out of supplies, so we went to Nimbin to get the old faithful weed. There were several seeds in this pile of buds.
    So, around the middle of September, I planted 3 of the 6 seeds, and if I was lucky, they were female bots, but the girls were in no hurry to show sex, Now it's May, the plant is smaller, a little different, but still Sativa, they had very long thin leaves. I am curious about the origin of the Shrub Weed, I assume it has been in the Nimbin area since the Aquarius Festival. The smaller plant is more developed than the other one, which she went through wars with bed bugs, spider mites, and a fungus that attacked the leaves.

• TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: The Australian shrub weed of origin is Sativa, that's for sure

by TwoforTwo » Mon May 10, 2021 10:19 am

wow, how can I contact you?
    I would like to try your weed if it's possible :)
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Mon May 10, 2021 10:50 am

Does anyone know if it is possible to grow kratom at home?
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon May 10, 2021 10:58 am

Hello. I'm pretty picky about what kind of weed to smoke. Therefore, I only smoke what I grow myself. I experimented for a very long time, searching for high-grade kratom until I found the perfect formula for myself. I get kratom leaves from https://amazingbotanicals.net/product-c ... om-powder/. It is essential to monitor the growing process every day to water your plants in time. Do not forget to close your greenhouse during a sunny day in a particular growth phase. Constant heating must also be observed. Then I carefully cut and dry it while preserving all its properties. In general, for the grass to be of high quality, growing should become your hobby.
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Mon May 10, 2021 1:51 pm

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:58 am Hello. I'm pretty picky about what kind of weed to smoke. Therefore, I only smoke what I grow myself. I experimented for a very long time, searching for high-grade kratom until I found the perfect formula for myself. I get kratom leaves from https://amazingbotanicals.net/product-c ... om-powder/. It is essential to monitor the growing process every day to water your plants in time. Do not forget to close your greenhouse during a sunny day in a particular growth phase. Constant heating must also be observed. Then I carefully cut and dry it while preserving all its properties. In general, for the grass to be of high quality, growing should become your hobby.
    I should try it, thank you.
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Mon May 31, 2021 2:03 pm

I used to prefer Indica to Sativa, but now I'm back to team Sativa! It genuinely makes me feel more creative and energetic! It really does! I mean, since Indica strains contain more CBD, they're meant to calm you down and numb the body. So, I used to take it when I was feeling anxious, but now that everything is working perfectly fine for me, I decided to switch to Sativa! Also, what do you guys think about bubblers? I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm not too sure whether it is worth it? If yes, could you recommend any places I could get one from? Preferably online. I was suggested to try one from https://mjarsenal.com/collections/all-bubbler-products. Any thoughts?
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:25 pm

TimColeman wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:03 pm I used to prefer Indica to Sativa, but now I'm back to team Sativa! It genuinely makes me feel more creative and energetic! It really does! I mean, since Indica strains contain more CBD, they're meant to calm you down and numb the body. So, I used to take it when I was feeling anxious, but now that everything is working perfectly fine for me, I decided to switch to Sativa! Also, what do you guys think about bubblers? I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm not too sure whether it is worth it? If yes, could you recommend any places I could get one from? Preferably online. I was suggested to try one from https://mjarsenal.com/collections/all-bubbler-products. Any thoughts?
    Team Indica forever, lol. The bubblers from this brand look good to me. I've got one from Amazon but I'll probably change it on a new one soon. So, thanks for sharing this!