Thc drink ingredients safe?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Thc drink ingredients safe?

by BerryHorn » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:23 am

Whaat? It is the first time when I hear about such a drink. It sounds interesting, honestly. I am not a regular cannabis user, and I can only smoke when I am at parties; that is why I don't know many details or information regarding this subject. It was just recently when I found out that there are cannabis seeds stores, and found dome on dope-smoker.co.uk. Did you know that they are legal? So, in general, you don't violate any rule if you buy and grow them properly. Such stores seem pretty handy and exciting.

Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:46 am

depending on what you drink
    Amardanan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Amardanan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:38 pm

Right, it is essential what we sometimes drink some drinks must be with something chemical as otherwise they can not be done correctly. Different dyes or whatever. The Beverage Industry shows statistics and people's opinions. There you can see what we drink what it contains. I always when I buy something I look at what concentration of difference it has. It also depends on the drink. It is generally not suitable for anyone in excess, so on occasions, a little can. What do you think of the glass or what's in it?