Support my Kickstarter campaign
  • Lakers4Life
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Support my Kickstarter campaign

by Lakers4Life » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:29 am

Antinomy is on Kickstarter now!

Antinomy is an Open World FPAA (First Person Action-Adventure) with slight RPG elements.

Story:

It is the year 1892. Following the retreat of the Ottoman Empire from the Middle East, inhabitants of a small country find themselves ruled by a group of former Ottoman representatives, conmen and their mercenaries. An opposition group wants to restore order and justice, gaining the support from the people throughout the country. After an assault that leads to almost all of them being killed or enslaved, the shattered remains ally up with various idealistic men and women to get a rebellion on track.

Setting:

Setting of the game takes place in the Middle East, fictional country with metaphors about the history of Palestine / Israel. The open world consists of a capitol located on the coast line, a significant city at the edge of the eastern Mountains and several smaller villages, settlements and remote locations of interest.

Description:

Open World gaming with several points of interest, free roaming and exploration accompanied by quests / missions that tell the story and a diplomatic system for acquiring allied settlements. Flintlock rifles, flintlock pistols, spare late-19th century "modern" firearms and various melee weapons.

Please support us! We really appreciate your help!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ag ... -vengeance

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Support my Kickstarter campaign

by Cristina » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:10 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Lakers4Life
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Support my Kickstarter campaign

by Lakers4Life » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:50 am