Start-Up with "Charging-Stations"
  • The-Power-Solution
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Start-Up with "Charging-Stations"

by The-Power-Solution » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Hello, everyone, :idea:
    electro mobility is the inevitable future. all the discussions about battery powered cars or hydrogen cars are in my opinion just a "waste of time".
    The fact remains:
    Battery-based hybrids, battery cars with gasoline, gas or hydrogen will "always" exist. Countries are developing a charging infrastructure bit by bit, but the demand is growing faster than the infrastructure.

That's why I see potential for a start-up in the area of "private" charging infrastructure, making it accessible to "everyone".

How did you see that ?

• roya89711
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Start-Up with "Charging-Stations"

by roya89711 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 pm

Pamela McClure from Let's Talk Counseling is an accomplished professional that brings a number of proven skills to encourage, inspire, and motivate you. I am proficient in professional assessments, treatment plans, goal setting, and leadership abilities. I uphold integrity and loyalty while we work on your goal that you set. Our upmost importance is pursuing excellence's through a holistic and stratified approach. I help individuals, couples, businesses, correct maladaptive patterns in ones thinking, feelings, and behaviors that create obstacles. I implement teaching modalities to enhance learning. Video chat sessions available online.