by IceWarriorTacGear » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:54 pm

My Kickstarter Campaign:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ic ... ref=7fwot6

Status (as of Feb 25, 2023)
    65% FUNDED / 22 BACKERS / 10 DAYS TO GO

My Project:
    The Mammoth Version 2 - High end tactical winter glove/mitt

My Story:
    Let me tell you about myself. My name is Terrance, and I am currently a full-time first responder in Canada with over 13 years of experience. I started my business, Ice Warrior Tac Gear, in 2018 because I was not satisfied with the options of gloves on the market that were marketed for first responders. The Problem: I would continually freeze my hands while at work when exposed to the cold weather for long periods of time. Using my experience and listening to the feedback from other first responders, I began designing my own winter gloves, tailored for the demands of the job. In 2022, I released the first version of the Mammoth, a commercial grade tactical mitt / glove that has been tested in the Arctic. After one season, The Mammoth has received a very high approval rating from its customers. My Mammoths are used by professional in some of the coldest places in Canada such as Nunavut, northern Quebec, and across the prairies.

Once again, I have listened to the feedback from my valued customers and have improved upon The Mammoth Version 2 design for 2023, which I'm excited to bring to life.

I'm passionate about my designs and products and I want you to feel confident with my Mammoths. I wear what I create because I'm on the front lines as well. Safety and staying operational is important.

This is my first Kickstarter project and knowing what I know now, I wish I would have found this resource months before I launched.

PLEASE FOLLOW, SHARE, AND SUPPORT

My Kickstarter Campaign:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ic ... ref=7fwot6

My Website:
    http://www.icewarriortacgear.com

Twitter: @icewarriorTG
    Instagram: @Ice_warrior_tac_gear
    Facebook: Ice Warrior Tac Gear
    YouTube Channel: Ice Warrior Tac Gear
    Pinterest: Icewarriortacgear

• ediekarras
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Self motivated creator of winter gloves - my Kickstarter story

by ediekarras » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:12 pm

Wow! I admire your drive. I am an independent photographer and I've created all kinds of products over the years with my images; including some clothing! I found it took a great deal of research just to figure out if any profit could be made; let alone finding a manufacturer. Good luck and I wish you the best.

Edie