Scalp acne
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Scalp acne

by Angomod » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:02 am

Hello everyone, i suffer from severe acne on my scalp (folliculitis) since 8 years and i have pain in many areas of my body. I read dr sarno and steve os book. I am for sure a tms Person, no doubt. My Problem is, i cant let go the acne on my scalp, its painful itching and it bleeds. Is it allowed to use some medication to manage the symptoms? Because i read that you should stop All physical treatments and just let the pain dont bother you anymore. But this Thing destroyed my life since age 23, i think 24 hrs about this and always try to check if it got better. I know i shouldnt do this in order to heal but i cant stop. Maybe in this case i can use some medication to calm symptoms down a bit. Thanks everyone for help , i feel so lost

BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Scalp acne

by BerryHorn » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:03 am

Ouch.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:04 am

I know my reply is a bit late, but I hope it helps. I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with scalp acne for so long. It's okay to use medication to manage the symptoms and alleviate some of the pain and itching. It's also important to consider seeking advice and expert help from professionals who can guide you towards the right treatment and range of procedures to address your scalp acne. For instance, prp hair restoration in Bel Air, CA can be an effective treatment for scalp acne as it contains platelets and helps to rejuvenate the skin. A professional can help you determine if this treatment is suitable for you and develop a personalized plan that suits your needs.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:56 am

In winter, with the beginning of the heating season, the skin dries more and flaking begins to appear. As a result, the tone and powder adhere poorly, emphasizing imperfections. My main cream at the moment did not provide sufficient hydration. I decided to choose a more nutritious and severe form in the form of https://acneclinicnyc.com/virtual-acne-help/ , because... I have combination skin and didn’t want excess shine in the morning and during the day. This peeling did its job 100%! After three days, all peeling was gone, the skin was nourished and moisturized. The skin after application, if you touch it, is amazingly velvety! Unusually velvety! I have not had such an effect from any cream)))