Reinventing the way we create
  • RandomOrderAudio
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Reinventing the way we create

by RandomOrderAudio » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:49 pm

For the last couple of years, I have poured myself into a new audio format called "Random Order Audio." Most people like to think of it as a "choose-your-own-adventure" for music...if you remember those books ;)

The basic idea is that artists can create as much content as they want for a song (Simplest Example - Artist records a Guitar Solo, a Bass Solo, a Drum Solo and a Jam piece, which will all be options for the Solo section. Plus, durations can vary), and the listener can choose how the song plays out - either choosing options (in each section) to craft their own version of said song, setting it to random, or selecting a "Preset Order" where the songs sections are pre-selected so that you can just jump right into a song and start listening; usually set by the artist.

Beginning with audio, I am striving to create a future where all of your media experiences (Movies, Books, Education, Advertising, etc.) will be open-ended, yet extremely simple to customize, and it will work as entertainment and growth; side-by-side.

Thanks for reading, and I'd appreciate any feedback you might have for my project!
    Ryan

Random Order Audio - A new age of options
    http://kck.st/1qUJuBK
    Twitter - @ROA_Format
    RandomOrderAudio.com