Real Crowdfunding Marketing Service Review (screenshots etc)
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Real Crowdfunding Marketing Service Review (screenshots etc)

by lowkey » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:27 pm

-- I made another two topic on separate categories for this because somehow all crowdfunding marketing agencies seems to "missed" this topic. So I here I am.

Been through the whole forum to no avail. I've seen some good feedbacks related to few companies but heck, words are cheap. As a campaign owner myself, we cant judge according to these feedbacks. Some of them might get paid by the said marketing company to endorse them, and give bad feedbacks about the other.

I would love to see some screenshots, because I believe these marketing agencies have their own short links to refer their contribution to your project. So do you mind sharing some shots on how the company works with you, how efficient they can be and is it relevant with all projects or some agencies do best with tech products while the others do well in apparel?

Because we know for a fact that these agencies have their own niche. Lets say they did very well with a project doing sunglasses, they have their own database and mail leads for new clients with similar products. Now, what happen when you give them a tech campaign to run? Nothing. Because they have leads to those who love to spend on sunglasses, shirts etc but not strong enough to purchase your tech product.

Lets see if we can hustle and collect the real data. I am talking about numbers, screenshots, mentions on blogs, connections etc. Help the others, help me from wasting $9000 down the drain, or maybe $3,500 down the drain, or maybe $396 down the drain, or maybe $499 down the drain.

Sounds familiar? Lets do this.

P/S: If you represent any marketing agencies, please dont bother explaining how you are the one to do the job by offering good connections with influencer, past project results without any evidence to support them and how you stand out from the others. Some project succeed because they get mentioned by Mashable/engadged/thenextweeb because the editors pick'em up from the crowdfunding site themselves and the marketing agencies simply play along as they were the one who get them featured. We need EVIDENCE.

Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Real Crowdfunding Marketing Service Review (screenshots

by Cristina » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:16 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman