Power generator for small family
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Power generator for small family

by Tatyst » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:43 pm

We're a small family living in the middle of nature. Everything is fine, besides all tied to electricity. We don't have it at all. That's why I want to buy a generator. Can you suggest me one?

ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Power generator for small family

by ronton » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:02 pm

How big is the house.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:08 pm

I also love to live in the middle of the nature. I bought a big peace of forest 6 months ago, it has two floors 250sm and a huge yard. So the house is not that big, but we also need electricity there and I bought a 7000W generator. For us it is more than enough, moreover it is pretty quite and I really like it. I am also wondering, is the patriot power generator any good? I want to build a small place where I will grow rabbits, but my 7000w one is too big. Many friends recommended me patriot and I am almost sure I will buy it. Just wanted to know if there is anyone who has one at home.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:32 pm

BigSamoz wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:08 pm I also love to live in the middle of the nature. I bought a big peace of forest 6 months ago, it has two floors 250sm and a huge yard. So the house is not that big, but we also need electricity there and I bought a 7000W generator. For us it is more than enough, moreover it is pretty quite and I really like it. I am also wondering, is the patriot power generator any good? I want to build a small place where I will grow rabbits, but my 7000w one is too big. Many friends recommended me patriot and I am almost sure I will buy it. Just wanted to know if there is anyone who has one at home.
    I have a patriot at home, a really cool thing!
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:16 pm

Honestly, I also would like to live in the middle of the nature. It is all I can dream about, and even though I cannot afford to quit everything and to go living in the middle of the nature, it would be cool to buy a villa, where I could rest in the holidays. I also have a home generator as I work from home and the electricity outage means a strategy for me. Thankfully I stumbled on this site electrogardentools.com, and found a cool home generator. Now, I don't have to worry about the possibility of an electricity outage.