Please check us out: Shark Kage- the 6-in-1 multi-use ramp!
  • Shark Kage
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Please check us out: Shark Kage- the 6-in-1 multi-use ramp!

by Shark Kage » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

We bring to you Shark Kage! Shark Kage is a sturdy yet light multi-functional truck ramp which mounts to the tailgate of a truck and utilizes a cutting-edge design that allows it to fold and lock into six different functions; including a ramp, cargo box, cargo cover, bed extender, worktable, and sunshade.

“Every rider knows the pains of loading their vehicles onto a truck bed, one day I was pinned down under my bike after my ramp collapsed” said inventor Cort Smith “the experience of having a heavy motorcycle coming down on top of me determined my direction with Shark Kage.”

While touring national automotive shows, the Shark Kage received regular attention and praise from industry professionals including Motor Trend’s Truck Trends, who called it “one of the most innovative products we saw at SEMA this year.” The team went on to win an award at that SEMA show for Runner-Up Best Exterior Accessory for 2013. Shark Kage continues to turn heads in the industry, gaining support from motocross organizations, off-road magazines, and motocross legends such as AMA Champion Chuck Sun.

After five years of designing, improving, and showcasing their 6-in-1 truck ramp, we now have successful prototypes confirmed and final designs in hand and are seeking funding support from like-minded backers to aid in securing funds to finance our first market-ready production run. We are issuing various levels of rewards for our supporters to encourage pledges, with reward products ranging from Shark Kage t-shirts and merchandise to actual ramps from the first production run once completed. Please check us out, and help us turn this dream into a reality for all riders, racers, hunters, adventurers and thrill-seekers out there!

Check out our Kickstarter page here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sharkkage/shark-kage-ramp

Please feel free to post below with any questions or for more information regarding Shark Kage. :D

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Please check us out: Shark Kage- the 6-in-1 multi-use ra

by sbriggman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 am

Just backed you at the supporter tier. Good luck!
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Shark Kage
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Shark Kage » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks Salvador! MUCH appreciated :) Also, thank you for all the helpful tips and articles you've been posting through Crowd Crux. The Shark Kage team loves it!
  • Kreedos
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Kreedos » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Very Cool Video and Kickstarter page. The video was superbly produced. I'm just doing research right now but it looks like you all are making traction. Good luck on your project!
    https://twitter.com/CallCenterTV
    Follow and support me on Twitter
  • Shark Kage
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Shark Kage » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks Kreedos! Good luck with your project, make sure to post it up so we can check it out as well.
  • Toddy351
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Toddy351 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Good Luck
  • Shark Kage
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Shark Kage » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks Toddy!