PHASE WARS (PVP GAME MOBILE AND PC)
  • NetherWindgames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

PHASE WARS (PVP GAME MOBILE AND PC)

by NetherWindgames » Mon May 05, 2014 9:22 pm

My name is Robert Anderson, and I am a member of NetherWind Games. We are currently working on our first game Phase Wars. We just put Phase Wars on Kickstarter to attempt to raise funds for the rest of development. You can check it out right here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ne ... =discovery

Phase Wars is a new game that focuses on Realtime Multiplayer PVP Action with many features including: Mass Customization, Social aspects, and competitive multiplayer. We want to bring the PVP Competitive actions that many games in recent years have been missing. Using extensive stat tracking, tournament modes, and social systems, Phase Wars will be a competitive players dream.
    The gameplay once we get to Alpha will be akin to games like Powerstone, Super Smash Brothers, and World of Warcraft Arena system mashed together. We want to give fast skilled gameplay, as well as, giving a large progression system like that of World of Warcraft or other MMOs.
    Phase Wars will be coming out for Windows PC, Linux, MAC, iOS, and Android. It will be Free 2 play, but have no Pay 2 Win aspects. We want to fight the Pay 2 Win idealism that has started to plague the competitive gaming community.

This is where you come in. We cannot do this alone, and just posting a Kickstarter campaign will not do the trick either. We need help letting people know about Phase Wars, and getting the word out. If you could do anything at all to help us we would greatly appreciate it! Anything from a post on the site, a tweet, or a donation could help us. We want to take competitive gaming to the next level and give another style of game than just the MOBAs and FPS that are in the market now.

Our campaign is a few days old and as of right now, we are right around $1000 of our $30,000 goal. We know that Phase Wars is a great idea, and with Kickstarter or without, one day will be a fantastic game. We have many special rewards, and even one of them includes myself getting a tattoo of the pledge’s design.
    Thank you again, for any help that you can provide. We know that it is a busy world out there with all the different games, projects, and other things happening, but we would like to thank you in advance for taking a look at Phase Wars, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ne ... =discovery, and if you have any questions please send me an email at any time.

I will try to keep up on this forum as well if anyone has any questions.

Robert Anderson
    NetherWindGames
    RobAlmighty@netherwindgames.com

NetherWindgames.com
    Forums- phasewars.com
    Last edited by NetherWindgames on Tue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: PHASE WARS (PVP GAME MOBILE AND PC)

by sbriggman » Tue May 06, 2014 3:43 pm

both links gave me a 404.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • NetherWindgames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: PHASE WARS (PVP GAME MOBILE AND PC)

by NetherWindgames » Tue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Thank you, it has been fixed.com