Parity Kickstarter-First Kickstarter Campaign
    Parity
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Parity Kickstarter-First Kickstarter Campaign

by Parity » Mon May 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi everyone! I'm helping launch a Kickstarter for an indie RPG video game called Parity. We just went live with the project yesterday and would love any feedback or tips. I appreciate all the insight listed on the forum and welcome any other comments. This is my first Kickstarter being involved with and the first for the Parity creator.

The goal of the Kickstarter is to raise $5,000.00 to create a playable demo. As of now it is mainly the creator who has done all the work and we would like to expand and get more people involved. Please give us a look on Kickstarter and Facebook and feel free to follow us on Twitter. We appreciate any support or feedback. Thanks!!
    ~Kaylan

• David Mc Donnell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Parity Kickstarter-First Kickstarter Campaign

by David Mc Donnell » Tue May 06, 2014 6:04 pm

I think your rewards are not that inviting to backers in the lower tier, maybe you could put a t shirt or something really small like a key ring or something or 5 dollars just to get movement.

everything else looks great
    Parity
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Parity » Wed May 07, 2014 1:22 am

David Mc Donnell wrote:I think your rewards are not that inviting to backers in the lower tier, maybe you could put a t shirt or something really small like a key ring or something or 5 dollars just to get movement.

everything else looks great

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to try to keep the shirts at a higher tier just because they cost about $9 a piece to make so I didn't want to loose any money but I think we might be able to spice up the incentive somehow. Thanks again!
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Fri May 09, 2014 5:09 pm

I would highly recommend trimming down the video time. Max 5 minutes. 3 minutes should be the ideal. What are your video completion/play numbers?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.