OVOO - First bbq that generates electricity. (KS July 18)
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: OVOO - First bbq that generates electricity. (KS July 18)

by BigSamoz » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:27 pm

Albert, you and your company do a great job. I respect all the engineers all around the world as we have a better life because of you and your work. Honestly, I would like to ask you to try fixing the voltage problem. I am sure that you know that too high voltage can burn off the device while too low voltage damage it. I lost my computer before realizing that I need a voltage stabilizer. Maybe I would have lost other devices, but thankfully I stumbled on this site https://www.ashleyedisonuk.com/world-voltages/ and found out what is the problem and why my computer burned off.

• moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:36 am

BigSamoz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:27 pm Albert, you and your company do a great job. I respect all the engineers all around the world as we have a better life because of you and your work. Honestly, I would like to ask you to try fixing the voltage problem. I am sure that you know that too high voltage can burn off the device while too low voltage damage it. I lost my computer before realizing that I need a voltage stabilizer. Maybe I would have lost other devices, but thankfully I stumbled on this site https://www.ashleyedisonuk.com/world-voltages/ and found out what is the problem and why my computer burned off.
    Useful tips, thanks.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:12 pm

Interesting project. How long it took you to develop a BBQ that produces electricity. Even if I get how it works, I am fascinated by your idea. It sounds really insane. Hope everything will be ok, and you will be successful in what you are doing now. I read a similar article on wiraelectrical.com not so long ago, and it is impressive. Good luck to you, and I hope you will manage to launch this portable fireplace as soon as possible. I promise that I will buy one of your OVOO devices when it is available on the market.