Re: Onesies

by Asirg » Mon May 03, 2021 9:34 pm

I love all the one-piece pajams that I can wear every day
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 am

I'm a huge pokemon fan, and I thought it would be an excellent idea to use my closet to make pajamas out of pokemon fabrics. Designed by me, these are 100% cotton pajamas made in Canada that are great for traveling or just wearing out for fun. I have three designs available now and will be adding more over time. I am still not sure about how the website will look alike. However, each of the colors is perfectly appropriate for a specific personality type, and all of them look great paired with others!
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:28 am

Lovala wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 am I'm a huge pokemon fan, and I thought it would be an excellent idea to use my closet to make pajamas out of pokemon fabrics. Designed by me, these are 100% cotton pajamas made in Canada that are great for traveling or just wearing out for fun. I have three designs available now and will be adding more over time. I am still not sure about how the website will look alike. However, each of the colors is perfectly appropriate for a specific personality type, and all of them look great paired with others!
    Thanks for the tips.