Noochie Golf
  • noochiegolf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Noochie Golf

by noochiegolf » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Hey guys,

First of all I would like to say how awesome it is to be part of a community that helps complete strangers make their dreams a reality. I have met and been in contact with some amazing folks who truly want to see our project launch!

We launched our kickstarter campaign 5 days ago and hit 20% but don't want to lose momentum. We have received some GREAT comments from our backers and would love to get more input from others. If anyone has a chance, please take a look at our 2 minute video and let me know what you think. If it is something you or anyone else you know might like, please help spread by sharing. Your help is greatly appreciated! http://kck.st/1jqvd63

Thank you so much,
    JoAnn LoBracco
    Noochie Golf

therriaultk
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Noochie Golf

by therriaultk » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Welcome,
    I watched your Kickstarter video, this campaign has a great story and the product seems fun and easy to use. Best of luck reaching your goal! :)
    Community Manager - CrowdCrux.com
  • noochiegolf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by noochiegolf » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Therriaultk, thank you for taking the time to review our video and respond. Your kind words are greatly appreciated!!

Sincerely,
    JoAnn
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:13 pm

@noochie - What's the breakdown look like for pledges (Kickstarter, external, forums, etc)? What has been your best source so far?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • noochiegolf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by noochiegolf » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:27 pm

@sbriggman thank you for responding, so far 87% of our money is from friends and family on our Facebook page. The kickstarter community that has pledged keeps offering to share with their friends and backers. We paid backershub to get on their page and received 1 pledge from them. I just don't think we are getting enough exposure to the right group of people. We have had a few blogs written on us and we also had a local newspaper and tv station do a story about us. The momentum just hasn't picked up. We are at a lull.