New Sci-Fi Comic, Antichton: Remnants
  • andresjbeeco
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

New Sci-Fi Comic, Antichton: Remnants

by andresjbeeco » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:57 am

Details:
    This comic is complete and ready to distribute.

Synopsis:
    This story follows Commanding Field Officer Reuben Smith and his comrades. Their squad has been assigned a mission from the reestablished United Nations to investigate the continent of Australia. In the tail end of World War Three, the country had gone dark without explanation. Searching for answers, Reuben is only provided with a dossier of the country's most recent activities. From its contents, it appeared that the Commonwealth had been researching new methods into weaponizing genetics for their faction. Now, the pressing matter is if they had failed or succeeded in their venture. Whatever the result, there were many anomalies captured by the UN's joint surveillance system that required solving.

Link:
    If you would like to know more, see sample pages, and meet the team. Please visit the page in the link below.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antichton/antichton-remnants-first-issue?ref=category_location&ref=discovery

• andresjbeeco
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: New Sci-Fi Comic, Antichton: Remnants

by andresjbeeco » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:13 am

Hello,

If anyone has any questions, please post it onto this site or on to the Kickstarter page. I will try my best to answer all questions any of you may have as soon as I am able.

Sincerely,
    Andres Beeco, Project Producer/Manager