network router and vpn
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

network router and vpn

by charli55 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:27 pm

I have a problem with my network router and vpn connection.

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: network router and vpn

by AbigailMcLeans » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:30 pm

it seems to me that the problem is in the router
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:31 pm

maybe it is worth changing the Internet service provider or the vpn program
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:44 pm

It is not difficult to help you, but I need at least some information about the model of your router and what you are going to use it for. If you plan to use it for work, then the process will be quite complicated. Usually, for a good functioning of, for example, a sales site, you need to connect several devices to a single server, and this process is much more complicated than setting up a VPN for home use. Now many of us use Netflix VPN, which allows you to view any content freely and without restrictions. Here the installation and configuration of a VPN app takes a few minutes with one click you download your software and then configure it for a couple of minutes. If you need any help, send me a pm.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:57 pm

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:44 pm It is not difficult to help you, but I need at least some information about the model of your router and what you are going to use it for. If you plan to use it for work, then the process will be quite complicated. Usually, for a good functioning of, for example, a sales site, you need to connect several devices to a single server, and this process is much more complicated than setting up a VPN for home use. Now many of us use Netflix VPN, which allows you to view any content freely and without restrictions. Here the installation and configuration of a VPN app takes a few minutes with one click you download your software and then configure it for a couple of minutes. If you need any help, send me a pm.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!