Need your feedback about a new iOS app to browse KS project
  • Gromkans
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Need your feedback about a new iOS app to browse KS project

by Gromkans » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:42 am

Hello, my name is Jerome and I'm a big fan of Kickstarter. I always want to look at every project, never miss an early bird, etc.

I've found some problems with the site and the mobile app: it always suggests the same projects (we can't delete it by saying no I'm not interested), I often miss early bird and you can't browse projects of several categories (you need to switch in each category).

This is why I've created a new iOS app that try to solve these problems: projects are presented as card and you can swipe them (like tinder) to delete, favorite or temporary delete (it will comes back if project raises more money or if it is ending soon for example).

You can also choose several categories and can receive a notification when a new project appears in the categories you choose.

This app is totally free, without ads, and don't need your kickstarter credentials. In fact, it's just a fan app made by a fan so I hope you will not take this post as a simple ad for my app

I would love to have your feedback about it to improve it not only the way I think it should be. The app is only for iOS at the moment but I will create an android version in a near future.

Here is the link to the app store:

http://appstore.com/zeroboxforkickstarter

All feedback (positive or negative) is welcome!

Thank you very much