My project and myself.
  • snagabid
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My project and myself.

by snagabid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:41 pm

My name is Shawn and I have been developing apps and games on the google market for some years now. I have recently started a campaign on kickstarter call snag-a-bid. If you'd like you can read all about it here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... snag-a-bid.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: My project and myself.

by sbriggman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Two tips:
    1. Would highly recommend creating a video for the project.
    2. Typically, I see 30% of the fundraising goal coming from the creator's social network. The sooner you can ask family/friends to pledge, the better. It's kind of a social proof thing. You don't want someone to come to the page and see there are 0 backers/pledges.

"The money will also go to a small, yet comfy office for my team to work in. Or we could do it the ole Bill Gates way and work out of the basement or garage. " - Personally, that kind of turns me off. It appears like you don't have a plan for the funds because there is a big cost difference between an office or working out of your home.

"Now i leave you with the easiest decision of your life." - Grammar. Need to capitalize "I"
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    jakegoforth
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: My project and myself.

by jakegoforth » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Seems like an interesting idea. Maybe you should create a video on Kickstarter.