My Kickstarter is up but I am troubled
  • GalaxyZento
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: My Kickstarter is up but I am troubled

by GalaxyZento » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Yes indeed. I had an accident last night so I'm not thinking clearly. Concussion. But I am thinking.

• Mattgo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mattgo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Yikes! Dave, be sure to take care of yourself. You and your family come first, your Kickstarter second.
    Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Charles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 pm

GalaxyZento wrote:Thanks Matt. I've been thinking on this pretty hard. A lot of ideas rumbling right now. Not totally sure of what I'm about to do, but going to discuss with my wife and take all into very careful consideration. Part of the idea behind this Kickstarter was to actually get us to our first con. But like I said, all under very careful consideration at this moment.

GalaxyZento wrote:Yes indeed. I had an accident last night so I'm not thinking clearly. Concussion. But I am thinking.

Dave,

Unless you have a Plan B ready to implement and run with, why not just allow your current Kickstarter to continue on, until such time as you are ready to go with a different/modified approach?

Use the current one to experiment with all kinds of things, and see if any of them yield any net positive, quantifiable results.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2