my 1st campaign for Transboard
  • mercanewheels
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

my 1st campaign for Transboard

by mercanewheels » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello everyone,

This is John from mercanewheels that is manufactured and R&D company for electric personal mobility.
    Yesterday, I have launched my first product that is called TRANSBOARD.
    It is electric kickscooter, my company has develped this kickscooter over 1 year and ready to mass manufacturing now.
    for mass production, we would like to estimate how many Transboard will be needed to be manufactured.
    Thus, we came up to launch on crowdfunding platform, and we have launched on Kickstarter.

If you have time to check out our campaign page, please visit to take a look my product :)
    http://kck.st/2hhdzwe

I am something else for marketing or sales department, thus, your advice will be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank you very much

best regards,

John

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: my 1st campaign for Transboard

by hyperstarter » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:12 am

I know we will speak earlier and spoke on Skype before, but wanted to make my comments on your campaign live for you and everyone else on the board.

The campaign page looks very futuristic and professional. Since you're all Korean, I think you should take advantage of showcasing this more on the page in terms of best quality, latest technology and so on.

You look like a company, so at the top of page mention who's written about you and where you've been featured. At the top I was expecting a clear icon list of features, something easy to glance...but it's hidden somewhere in the page between short paragraphs and images...I think you need more text and less images.

Adding social media and your website at the bottom will help alot, so people can connect.

Finally, make sure you post regular Updates. It shows current backers (and potential ones) you're still involved in the campaign which gives peace of mind as alot of people don't trust Kickstarter or project owners.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about