Mirrors A Card Game About Existence
  • thelotusimagination
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Mirrors A Card Game About Existence

by thelotusimagination » Sun May 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello,

My name is Jeron Braxton and I have recently launched my Kickstarter for my beautiful card game about existence. The art was inspired by 90's anime, Pokemon and Adventure Time. The objective of Mirrors is to reduce the other players Ego Points to zero returning them to a form of pure conscious energy. Check it out here

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... /mirrors-0

This is my first kickstarter and I would like to know effective ways to gain exposure? I posted links on reddit, related forums, social media, and emailed everyone I know however I am not gaining much momentum. Any advice or help with exposure will be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jeron Braxton.

• CLowry
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Mirrors A Card Game About Existence

by CLowry » Sun May 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Very interesting. I have to wonder, having created the game, have you observed any consistently winning strategies? I ask because of the late 90s card game Lunch Money which was a lot of fun until everyone learned that one near-flawless strategy, then the game basically ground to a halt because no one did anything except muster their defenses and wait to be attacked. Kind of ruined the game. If you have discovered such, have you made changes to the game to prevent them from being similarly problematic?
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Mirrors A Card Game About Existence

by sbriggman » Mon May 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Saw in one comment on your campaign that someone recommended boardgamegeek. Have you begun to interact there? They have a pretty good community
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.