Making yourself heard
  • berger15
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Making yourself heard

by berger15 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:01 pm

I like it - nice clear details, good image quality. All I need now is the body to wear that kind of stuff and I would be in!

As for Nick77 suggestion - maybe go a little further - a keyring with the material swatch and logo?

• bignem
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bignem » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:20 am

Hey guys,

I was wondering the exact same thing. People keep getting amazed when I mention my film to them but only 2 of my friends have backed me in the first 2 days.

I am doing a documentary about a 35 year old virgin with a curfew who sets out on an epic quest across the country to lose his virginity and basically grow up.

Please tell me what you think about my campaign and were I can improve. I think our perks are cool, but people here in Canada don't really care to go through the process of actually helping us fund the film, most of them just say "wow that's an incredible idea I can't wait to see it" and that's that. Let me know what you guys think, I got a lot of celebs that wanna be in it and I'm gonna film them in the process promoting it.

Our campaign link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... old-virgin

Nem Stankovic - Director/Producer

My Friend Tommy - A documentary about a 35 year old virgin with a curfew who sets out on an epic quest across the US to lose his virginity and discover adulthood.
    [url]bit.ly/myfriendtommy[/url]
  • craftwerkusa
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by craftwerkusa » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:19 am

I have just launched my campaign today on Kickstarter and I wish I had pictures like yours that hooked the readers attention. When I post more pictures in the future, I am definitely going to write some eye-catching text too.

http://kck.st/1lQHlnc
  • Tim Brownstone
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tim Brownstone » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,

Thank you all again for your feedback, I have applied them all to the campaign which has just gone live :D .
    Please feel free to take another look to see the changes implemented - the video is the biggest change.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/88 ... sportswear

and of course please do back us if you can, if not share the campaign with your friends and family using our social media handle: @KYMIRAsport.

Tim
    Tim Brownstone
    owossoharpist
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by owossoharpist » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Good Luck with your new project, Tim. I like your apparel you guys are offering.
    owossoharpist
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by owossoharpist » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm

BTW, Check out The Owosso Harpist - The Harp Album Kickstarter Campaign where I'm trying to raise $15,000 to record a homemade harp album containing Celtic and gospel songs being played on my harp. I have 9 days to go with this campaign so getting 15K raised in a short time will make a big difference.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... harp-album
  • MCubb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MCubb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Really sleek looking! The sportswear and the actual campaign page! Nice job!
  • Tim Brownstone
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tim Brownstone » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:44 am

Thank you, please feel free to back us and share the campaign as much as possible!
    Tim Brownstone