Live football scores
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Live football scores

by Rougdab » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:33 pm

There are tons of websites who offer live football scores, but I couldn't find one that fits me. Can you guys recommend me the platform where you get them from?

Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Live football scores

by Xanxan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:16 pm

did you try livescore?!
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:59 am

Yeah, livescore is a really great app actually for the live football scores, and it does not have any kind of streaming delays. Another great app, would be flashscore, I have been using it for a couple of years. However, after the last update I do not like the interface anymore, so I decided to stop using it. Right now I am using https://www.scoreaxis.com/live-football-streaming// as they actually have the best odds and they also do not have any kind of streaming delays, which is really great in case you cannot watch the game.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:47 am

Rebelif wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:59 am Yeah, livescore is a really great app actually for the live football scores, and it does not have any kind of streaming delays. Another great app, would be flashscore, I have been using it for a couple of years. However, after the last update I do not like the interface anymore, so I decided to stop using it. Right now I am using https://www.scoreaxis.com/live-football-streaming// as they actually have the best odds, and they also do not have any kind of streaming delays, which is really great in case you cannot watch the game.
    Do you use this site for making your bets?
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:34 pm

I am not using anything since I am only watching one game at a time
  • ArnoldWilder
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ArnoldWilder » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:34 pm

Livescore it's great, to be honest! I don't get why there is a majority of people who like to bet on countless football matches. I know that if you are going to win, you are going to win lots of money, but it's very risky. I would rather put my bids on 1-3 matches and that's it. At least, I know that I've made the right choice. I am betting from time to time, but there is nothing serious. I have friends who have lost their house because of their addiction to betting and I don't want to end up that way. This is just for fun, it's not a method to get rich