Let's make a comic together!
  • j-bro10
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Let's make a comic together!

by j-bro10 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello,

I would like to present and promote a project I want to make during the summer, full time. But for it to work I'll be needing your help.

It's a collaborative comic, where I each week for 7 weeks I will make 1 comic page each for 5 main characters, so 5 pages.

5 of you readers will get the chance to make up your own character and once a week as you read the latest update on the comic you can decide what you want to happen next.
    Maybe you guys even want some of the main characters to meet up? It's all up to you.

10 of you readers will get the chance to make a side character that will be in the comic but not have the main light. You will also get a weekly update but can only make suggestions what you would like to happen next, if you idea is a really good one it might just make the cut.

20 of you readers will get the chance to make a character that will appear at least once and you will later get the finished comic when it's done in September.

If you don't feel like making a character you might just feel like reading an amazing comic that will be filled with maybe a few jokes, some gunfights and explosions or maybe a philosophical journey of a earth worm, it will definitely be filled with surprises! Even I won't know what it will be about.

So why not have a go and check out the Kickstarter I got going?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/89 ... er/updates

Thanks for your time and hopefully your support.