LED in the lighting circuit
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

LED in the lighting circuit

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:26 pm

Hi, I need some advice on a project I'm planning.
    I want to replace an existing hanging lamp in a small office with an LED lamp hidden behind a canopy.
    My plan is to connect the wires to the switch in the room.
    The problem is that I do not know where it is better to buy LEDs. Help me decide.

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: LED in the lighting circuit

by AbigailMcLeans » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:30 pm

There are a lot of options on the Internet, you just need to search a little.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:33 pm

I don't think you should do this on your own. Lighting is the most important tool for shaping the space. Its task is not just to illuminate, but to create a pleasant environment for life.When choosing lighting fixtures, you should consider many factors. Properly selected lighting in an apartment or house is one of the important components for creating comfort. Therefore, when planning repairs, it is very important to choose the right functional light, with which the housing will be filled with warmth and comfort every day! My designer helped me create the perfect lighting https://www.litelume.com/ and I really liked the result!
    jonnezmy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jonnezmy » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:29 am

When LEDs appeared on the market, they immediately became popular among homeowners, architects, and decorators, due to the shades of blue-white. Currently, these lighting elements can also emit the color light yellow and multi-colored or warm. I think most people should switch to LEDs because I believe this is the future for light. Although the initial purchase cost was slightly higher compared to conventional lamps a few years ago, in the meantime, they became more affordable because they have a high durability and energy efficiency. LEDs can operate for up to 50,000 hours and use up to 75% less energy than regular or ergonomic incandescent bulbs.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:09 pm

I love these things
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 pm

When I bought beautiful flag pole for myself, I also needed additionally find a LED light for it. I’ll say immediately – I ordered both things from Amazon and everything is very good. The flag is very bright by itself with lifetime warranty, also it is installed just in one minute. Moreover, it has a completely automatic daylight sensor: it means that you have no switches to forget to flip and no illumination hassles - light automatically turns on at night and turns off when daylight returns. What about LED light, I took also a cool one – big and bright enough with long lasting batteries and different lightning options.