Leather clothing/shoes
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Leather clothing/shoes

by dangarang » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:25 am

Do you know any good online shops from where I can buy quality leather clothing, all the more shoes? A lot of the ones I find sell fake clothing :D
    So, where do you buy leather clothing from?

Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Leather clothing/shoes

by Xanxan » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:41 pm

I think in general, leather can be quite a difficult material to buy. A lot of the times, the quality isn’t that good, or if you find a nice piece that you like, it can be very expensive. But, if you are a true leather fan, I guess you already know these things. Recently, I was on the hunt for leather boots, and I wanted to research this topic and where can I find some good options. I read this great article on https://vaiibhavglobal.com/how-to-selec ... her-boots/ . Finding a good pair of leather boots was pretty difficult for me, but the information on this platform turned out to be very useful and reliable.
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:22 am

i hate leather shoes
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:02 am

I totally agree with Averyton. I'm not too fond of leather shoes because I had several problems with my feet because of them. They were very uncomfortable, and at the same time, they required a lot of care. The shoes for the elderly I bought online needed to wash them, but the leather ones required a lot of shoe cream. Otherwise, they were a mess. I am not the type of girl that will clean them every day if I don't wear them daily.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon May 31, 2021 12:33 pm

Leather is subject of taste, but I was always pro eco leather !
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon May 31, 2021 12:33 pm

Leather is subject of taste, but I was always pro eco leather !
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon May 31, 2021 12:34 pm

Leather is the best material when it comes to choosing the best work boots. High-quality leather will protect your feet from cold, humidity, and dirt, and it will be a good friend for years.
    Yes, there are rubber boots, and when it comes to rainy days, they are the best fit. However, personally, I don't like even the way they are looking. Your feet can't "breathe," your feet are getting sweaty in those. Believe me, it's a significant problem for people will sweaty feet problem. That why we have to buy shoes made only of the best materials!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Mon May 31, 2021 12:36 pm

Rebelif wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:34 pm Leather is the best material when it comes to choosing the best work boots. High-quality leather will protect your feet from cold, humidity, and dirt, and it will be a good friend for years.
    Yes, there are rubber boots, and when it comes to rainy days, they are the best fit. However, personally, I don't like even the way they are looking. Your feet can't "breathe," your feet are getting sweaty in those. Believe me, it's a significant problem for people will sweaty feet problem. That why we have to buy shoes made only of the best materials!
    I totally agree with you !!!
  • AmandaWallace
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AmandaWallace » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:30 pm

I buy original brand leather shoes from Forstepstyle, both Nike and Adidas yeezys. The price is quite affordable; I buy it both for myself and my loved ones when I want to make it a special gift. This year I surprised my sister with a pair of yeezys she had longed for. He said he wanted to look as good in them as Kim Kardashian. Besides being beautiful, this pair of sneakers is very light and comfortable.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:45 am

Leather footwear is quite expensive, but its quality is usually superb. The most of my wardrobe had been purchased at Chicos, but now I am looking for new shopping opportunities. By the way, check some chicos reviews for more info about this brand.