Lawn mower power
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Lawn mower power

by Jakondama » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:46 pm

I'm not the best gardener, but I have a beautiful backyard, thanks to my landscape designer. From what I know, the best lawn mower you can use is the Ego Power+ Select Cut Mower LM2135SP. I've been using it for a few months now, and I've had no problems so far. It's cordless and battery-powered, but it has a longer run time than most lawnmowers and a faster charge time. It costs around 600$, but it's worth it for its quality and practicality. I would've never known about the world of lawnmowers and gardening without the help of http://www.jscustomlandscaping.com.

• Blackster
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Lawn mower power

by Blackster » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:16 pm

I see you were torn between petrol and electric lawnmowers. While both have their advantages, let me share some insights. It might help someone else. Electric mowers are convenient for smaller yards like yours, as they are quieter and require less maintenance. You won't have to worry about wires cluttering your lawn either. On the other hand, petrol mowers offer more power and can handle larger areas effectively. If you're concerned about the hassle and dangers of wires, investing in a petrol mower might be worth it. By the way, if you're looking to enhance your garden, turf rolls could give it a fresh, vibrant look.