Late invoices
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Late invoices

by Tatyst » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Is there any way I can report a company that didn't send me the invoice on time? It's a local dealer from which I bought a few laptops

ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Late invoices

by ronton » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Ah man, I really don't understand some business practices that, so many people like to follow. If I come to your store and I give you my money I expect you to give me an invoice, so I can use it for my tax cuts and planning. On top of that if you're selling such an expensive item then it's common sense to give an invoice directly to your customer. What I do with this kind of situation it's quite simple. I just take two minutes of my free time and report them on an overdue payments directory so everyone else checking it can avoid the vendor completely.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:04 pm

ronton wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:51 pm Ah man, I really don't understand some business practices that, so many people like to follow. If I come to your store and I give you my money I expect you to give me an invoice, so I can use it for my tax cuts and planning. On top of that if you're selling such an expensive item then it's common sense to give an invoice directly to your customer. What I do with this kind of situation it's quite simple. I just take two minutes of my free time and report them on an overdue payments directory so everyone else checking it can avoid the vendor completely.
    I also don't understand people specially in these tough times and the pandemic why are they risking their businesses.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:56 pm

Experiencing delays with invoices can be frustrating, here I 100% understand you. If you're looking for a solution to streamline your invoicing process and avoid such delays in the future, consider utilizing InvoiceMojo https://invoicemojo.com/ . With its user-friendly platform, this service helps you create and manage invoices efficiently. By implementing InvoiceMojo, you can ensure timely invoicing and maintain a clear record of your transactions, providing you with a reliable tool to address any issues with late invoices. Give it a try and regain control over your invoicing process.