Kryzol: Self Assesment Web Tool for Couples' Relationships
  • sirizarry
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kryzol: Self Assesment Web Tool for Couples' Relationships

by sirizarry » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Hello everyone. I'd just like to share my company's Kickstarter Campaign. Our product, Kryzol℠, is a revolutionary and unique online self-assessment tool designed to help improve a couple’s relationship. This tool promotes the commitment to change between a couple, an essential element required to minimize problems that, in many occasions, contribute to the destruction of relationships between couples and/or marriages.

We have a Kickstarter for Kryzol and we could definitely use all the help I can get. We also have a press release that came out today.. Thank you in advance for your time!

Our press release has been published by many news outlets as of this morning. Some of the most notable ones are: Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Finance Canada, Td Ameritrade, Bloomberg Business Week, Croudfounding News Centre, Street Insider, Herald Online, The Business Journals, World News.com, Fox8 New Orleans, CBS8.com, NBC Washington, CBS wspa.com South Carolina, CBS Texas, CBS wlfa Tampa FL, NBC Tennessee, and NBC North Carolina.

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Kryzol: Self Assesment Web Tool for Couples' Relationshi

by Cristina » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:36 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman