Kickstarter`s worker unionization, Indiegogo`s CEO leaving... How satisfied are you with crowdfunding?
  • Argos
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Kickstarter`s worker unionization, Indiegogo`s CEO leaving... How satisfied are you with crowdfunding?

by Argos » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:14 pm

We now have 151 respondents and if you are one of those amazing people, thank you! 🎉

Speaking about amazing things, 151 is the total number of Pokemon from the original set, including Mewtwo and Mew.

When I was little, my dad used to buy for me and my cousins some collectible Pokemon Caps (similar to badges or tazos). It was a special treat to all of us because if we had to choose between Pokemon caps and candy, we always picked the caps!

Though I have to say, when I was a kid in Latvia (in the 90s), my dad probably had to buy them off from a drug dealer.
    Well, it would make sense, because many children in those times were addicted to them. I guess Pokemon is a type of drug.

This is my random trivia fact based on the respondent count for the day.

If you haven`t taken the survey, yet, then, please, follow this link - https://forms.gle/DG8KAPjjQxbdL2M76 .