Kickstarter for international Short Film launched
  • Simeon Geyer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickstarter for international Short Film launched

by Simeon Geyer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Hey everyone,

I am really amazed by all the positive people around here and all the helpful posts.
    I just joined recently and read through as much as I could and only wish I'd done so earlier...

I'm working in film and motion picture media and I'm currently working on an international short film with incredibly talented guys from all over the world. By now we gathered a group of 18 talented guys from all over the world to pursue this dream of ours.

To give you a short idea what the film is about we wrote up a log line.
    "After the death of her abusive father a struggling artist runs away, to find love and ultimately her own voice."

Could you be interested in this film? And what do I get out of this whole journey? Read on to find out. Because that's what we want to do. We do not just want to tell a story but involve everyone who is interested in the making of a film.
    We are running a production blog where we give honest insight into the process. Not a glossy making of video, that shows how awesome we are but rather a diary of everyone working on this project. We are talking about our thoughts, our failures our success. And of course there are nice gimmicks and give always we through in there as well.

If I caught your interest head over to the kickstarter campaign to get much more information and details about the whole journey:

http://www.perfectsongfilm.com