Just Launched the Octaloofah!
  • adking28
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Just Launched the Octaloofah!

by adking28 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:53 pm

I wanted to thank everyone for all the tips in this forum! It's been very helpful in creating my campaign. I just launched an hour ago, wish me luck!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... er-forever

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Just Launched the Octaloofah!

by hyperstarter » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 am

Hi Alex, Great project but can I be honest with you...right now I don't think you're going to reach your goal and I'll let you know why.

If you run your campaign through our tool, you've got too many images and too little. You REALLY need text to replace those images. I think the Loofah looks great, but in terms of imagery it you need to show the benefits clearly.

The first image I see from the video is very boring and doesn't even fit in the video box. The initial impression isn't great. There's no social media either or info about yourself. It feels like a tv promo, where you just want to get someone's money instead of introducing the feature gradually and allowing people to connect with you first and understand your story.

You've been featured on alot of paid platforms (our competitors) but it seems the major issue isn't what you're selling but the presentation. If you'd like, I'd could work on this with you and find some actual influencers in your niche to write about you.

Sorry if I'm a bit blunt but I spotted the problems with this straight away as it should be more popular than it is right now. Feel free to get in touch!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Tue May 03, 2016 6:45 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • David_the_North
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by David_the_North » Tue May 03, 2016 6:43 pm

I was not expecting to see anything like this on Kickstarter. I thought all the possible showering products that could be thought of have been made already.