Introducing the IoT power solution
  • party
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Introducing the IoT power solution

by party » Tue May 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi everyone,
    I'm Shuze from Knitt Labs. We are preparing for our Kickstarter campaign and now we are making some final touches to the launch page. (The link is in my signature)

My biggest concern is the rewards arrangement. I heard one or two people saying that the rewards are confusing. I'm also hesitating about moving people to our website to do the price calculation of the customized packages. I guess this is a general problem for highly customized projects like KnittBar. Really want to hear some feedback so we can better design the packages. Also let us know your KS link, we'd LOVE to support you as well!!

Best,
    Shuze

therriaultk
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Introducing the IoT power solution

by therriaultk » Sun May 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Hi Shuze,

I took a look at your Kickstarter page and I agree with what other people are saying. It look like you have a cool product with an app that gives a lot of useful information. I don't think I've seen any smart power bars like this yet! :) Your rewards are sort confusing though, and even though your page is well-designed and appealing to look at, it does have a lot going on.

I would maybe focus less on calculating extra pledges in the rewards sections. You can have an add-ons or stretch goals section in your main text and contact backers about their options and the survey once they have pledged. It would just make it easier to know what they are getting at the level they are currently pledging at.

I also don't think your campaign shows how the different colors will look, which I think is important if people are going to pay to upgrade to a different color.

Good luck with your launch, let us know how things go!
    Community Manager - CrowdCrux.com
  • party
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Introducing the IoT power solution

by party » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Thank you so much! We will definitely improve on that.