Introducing Myself and StashDrive iOS App!
  • StashDrive App
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Introducing Myself and StashDrive iOS App!

by StashDrive App » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:13 am

Hello, fellow Kickstarters! I'm Melanie and am the creator of StashDrive, an iOS app for those of us who collect makeup and nail polish and want a handy way to keep track of our inventory, view and share photos, get product info and more. I'm in St. Louis, Missouri and am a freelance web designer and a regular wife and mom with a penchant for baseball and techy stuff. My project idea came about one night when I was trying to find an easy way to keep track of my nail polish collection (1,000+ bottles). I downloaded free inventory-type apps and even paid for a few, but none of them did what I wanted them to. My teenage daughter and I started dreaming up what the perfect app would be, and after brainstorming just for fun my daughter said, "Hey, we should MAKE this!" I laughed and she told me that she wasn't joking and that we should really do this. The next night I brought the idea to my husband and surprisingly he LOVED the idea. Within two weeks I had talked to a half dozen developers, chose one, and here I am!

StashDrive is built from the ground up for collectors by a collector. I know what we want and I hope to fund the second half of development through Kickstarter after funding the first half out of my pocket. I need to get StashDrive to the App Store!

Please share my campaign with anyone that you think would enjoy StashDrive or that knows someone who would!
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sta ... stash-orga

Thanks,
    Melanie
    http://www.stashdriveapp.com

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Introducing Myself and StashDrive iOS App!

by sbriggman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi Melanie - Sounds like a cool project. How has the Kickstarter been going?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • herc2014
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Introducing Myself and StashDrive iOS App!

by herc2014 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 pm

HI Melanie , how is the campaign going? H