Impossible to not sound arrogant w specific NECESSARY claims
    deema78
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Impossible to not sound arrogant w specific NECESSARY claims

by deema78 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi, this is gonna be a doozy, no doubt....

As I mentioned in intro post, I have Aspergers Syndrome and my lack of understanding how to convey messages and points without being completely straight forward is a dilemma, of sorts.

The first derives from the fact that I developed the heads and tails above, completely different league of desktop interface software, number one rated on largest freeware site on Earth, what has been called "MS Bob"-like, only done "right", by owner of windowsforums.com. With last year Bill Gates stating that he still believes the concept of MS Bob is the future of the desktop environment. (so, if one were to believe that the winform admin is unbiased and knows what he is saying, then it can be shown in a chain that "admin says Splinter is what MS Bob had hoped for but could never achieve. Bill Gates says MS Bob, STILL the future of the desktop. therefore, Gates in theory, would say Splinter is future of desktop)....

Now, that is just one of the "many" bases and supporting info I would use to make the actual inital claim, which is that "The slightly skewed and, unique on Earth, perspective that my aspergers enables me to have upon the desktop environment, is the driving force behind why I am the most powerful man alive, within the desktop environment, and I will remain so until either it or I expire or retire." And that just as with Einstein, if he had not come out with his theories, NO ONE would have, for potentially decades. Same thing here, by maybe a decade. NOT due to our intelligences, but doe to the slightly ajar angle with which enabled him to see connecitons that couldnt be made from the perspective of anyone not aspie. And was the onkly aspie specifically suited for that scenario. Docs believe the aspie brain to be the conceptual and intellectual and artistic evolution of the human mind, and it can EASILY be shown to be the most postively impactful and most beneficial element to human existence, in all of human history. The world, LITERALLY exists in its current advanced state because of the aspie mind, more than ANY other. Can take years and years to show the entire world that they had been seeing things wrong though , and so if only given as portion of this info, there woudnt be enough to follow a to b to c etc to not laugh away some fn crazy cat claiming to be deema the desktop deity .....

I can further support this b y the fact that not onkly did i develop the future of desktop interface development, (which is also the world's first TRULY imagery based programming environment--- it is a triple imagery based double binary system), but I also single handedly designed the top five most conceptually and functionally advanced single interfaces, ever, as well. (is measurable, all of it, as the specific purposes of the aspects of the interface can be quantified as "data". Ability to access and store and (now), distribute data from the desktop can be measured in multiple ways_)

So, I can literally prove my claims based on dictionary definitions, regarding my claims of Splinter. My claims of my own "power" within the d.environment could be shown due to the software/programming environment being the most advanced and the separate splinterfaces showing measurable elements that show that....

BUT, just as this post is a fn ridiculous length, already, due to having to explain my claims, it is a tough navigation through for me, cause I HAVE to make these claims. Splinter has only EIGHT script commands, eight WORDS, and the manual placement of imagery, and that is it, in order create the FAR AND AWAY next level of d interface. Meaning that, now, "7" BILLION people are now capable of designing more advanced interfaces than ANY VETERAN/PROFESSIONAL/MASTER desktop developer/programmer/etc, that is NOT using Splinter. From an 8yr old child to an 80yr old woman, as ANYONE can remember eight words and ANYONE can manually place imagery with the mouse....

I mean, wtf?!?!?!??!?!? In order to substantiate such INSANELY bold claims, I must be able to support it/ back it with as much info as it takes for it to be accepted by the reader... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER fn frustrating.. All i did was quantum leap physical to digital integration and interfacing for, oh, i dunno, the whole planet. And only cause my brain works in swuch a way that it makes me type three fn thousand words just to try to ask a simple question 'how to sound not sh!tty or delusional and yet in a limited format(the onkly way for anythng to be truly understood by anyojne is to have all the information . But no onje wants to read all this sh!t, from me, if they dont alredy KNOW that ZI am what I claim.....

/Catch22 if there ever was one. Nature making me work, as it dd Einstein for 15 years, before he was proven right. F that, it has already been five for me, and I have already deemonsdtrated and proved it, it can be tested by anyone, anytime, themselves.,s oo............

Comparing myself to Einstein is a ludicrous idea to attempt.... Unless it is completely logically sound to do so, which it is, IQ and "aspie skew" -wise .. But no oner is trying to hear that unless they alredy know that I am that

Blood type O Negative, I bleed zeros and ones...

Splinter - Anything Can Be Anything (DL page)
    http://deema78.deviantart.com/art/Splinter-Installer-2-286117715

Splinterface DL gallery
    http://deema78.deviantart.com/gallery/36153887/Splinterfaces
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Impossible to not sound arrogant w specific NECESSARY cl

by sbriggman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Moving this to general chat, unless there is a question you were specifically asking?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.