I need advice.
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

I need advice.

by zobb » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:27 am

Hello, could you tell me how long the pain in the leg, with inflammation of the sciatic nerve and the diagnosis: sciatica? I am sick for three months and the pain does not go away. I can not sleep at night at all ((.

• konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: I need advice.

by konor » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:26 pm

This exercise helped me a lot when I was pregnant. Sit on a chair, with your back straight and your legs slightly apart. You lift the sick leg and put your ankle on the knee of the healthy one. Slowly put pressure on the knee of the other leg, stretching the gluteal and thigh muscles. Then you change legs. It usually got better the next day.
    I have this nerve pinched because of a congenital defect of the spine. I was treated in a sanatorium and had no pain for a very long time afterwards.
  • robert545
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: I need advice.

by robert545 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:40 pm

I know what you mean! I know your problem. Sciatic nerve massage is of great benefit, greatly prolonging the periods of remission. Not only can sciatica pain interfere with daily activities, but it can also prevent you from getting a good night's sleep. My pain was getting worse at night and I couldn't sleep. These tips https://www.howtogetridofsciatica.com/s ... -sciatica/ helped me reduce the pain.