I'm tired of going on countless dates that lead nowhere. I feel like there's something extremely wrong with me
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

I'm tired of going on countless dates that lead nowhere. I feel like there's something extremely wrong with me

by Alerases » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:14 pm

I've been on an embarrassing amount of first dates. I think 25 of them, and only 4 of them lead to multiple dates. None lead to a relationship or hanky panky.

I rack my brain wondering wtf I'm doing wrong, but I never actually receive any honest closure whatsoever. It's always the vague, abstract, riddle "sparing feelings" rejection messages. It's rarely specific.

I went on a date yesterday that seemed to go well, but then when I got home I was met with a "I don't see this going forward" message.

I'm so tempted to contact this girl I went out on 4 dates with months ago asking what the real reason she didn't want to go out with me again was, but I do feel like I would look like a weirdo? We're still matched on the app. She started off SO interested, but then 4 dates later never wanted to see me again in her life.

ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: I'm tired of going on countless dates that lead nowhere. I feel like there's something extremely wrong with me

by ECarr1991 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:13 pm

the one with 4 dates..don't ask. if she says she sees you as a friend then she just wasn't attracted to you. I think 2 things may be an issue. one, you aren't filtering good enough. and 2 you may not be restraining yourself. the nervous energy about you means you need to be more chill and laid back. be funny witty and relaxed and confident. pace yourself. restrain yourself. either it's the physical part or personality. 2 things you can improve. Or you can use this one https://www.fling.com/
  • JessicaMarshall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: I'm tired of going on countless dates that lead nowhere. I feel like there's something extremely wrong with me

by JessicaMarshall » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:49 pm

There are a lot of free dating sites to choose from. It can be difficult to decide which one has the best features that you’re looking for. One way to answer this question is to see what users have to say about each site. Reddit is a good place for people to share their thoughts on different sites because it allows them access without paying a fee. The site also has a very large user base so you will be able to find out what others think of the service before signing up.
  • Nikkii
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Nikkii » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:56 pm

Each of us is trying to find his soul mate and some fall such a happiness, but some just need more time) In our rhythm of life may simply not have time to get acquainted and this helps dating sites. There is a great site called Jump4love that you can check over here, you will find many interesting profiles that will fit your personality and will have a great time when you are dating.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:15 am

I like the advice Jessica gave you, you don't have to hang at dating sites to meet your SO, chatting with people on Reddit or social media sometimes can be enough. I met a partner via Zoosk (here is zoosk customer service btw), but I never took this service serious. For me it was just an entertainment. Wishing you good luck, hope you find someone who deserves you ;)
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Mon May 01, 2023 7:10 am

Going on numerous dates with no success can be disheartening, but it's essential to remember that finding the right match takes time. Don't be too hard on yourself or feel like there's something wrong with you. Instead, try expanding your dating pool by utilizing the services for London adults, such as dating apps or matchmaking services. These resources can help you connect with like-minded individuals and increase your chances of finding a compatible partner. Remember, finding love takes patience, but don't give up hope