I'll back your Kickstarter project!
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: I'll back your Kickstarter project!

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Vap,
    I am so thankful for yuk and all the other crowdfunders who participated in the pledge drive!! It is cool to see what you created out of an amazing spring of generosity become a crowdfunding meme. For as far as I can tell, you were the first to start a creator based pledge drive.

Some pledged just to get an extra bump in visibility, but some seemed into the project and I ended up backing them and finding new friends. And I think it is so cool that everyone who participated are part of what may be a new tool that many future funders use and also a part of our crowdfunding culture.

Thanks!!!!!!

If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
    rorabaughdesigns
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rorabaughdesigns » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Missed this one. Looks like it's already funded.
    Dale
    Cheers!

Lorraine
    Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2ndmnSc
    Twitter http://twitter.com/coolinventllc
    admin
    Site Admin

by admin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:07 pm

This was an awesome idea @vaporstarter! Glad to see that Uly was funded.

Happy to enable and promote these cross promotions, so long as the person who creates the thread is responsive like @vaporstarter.
    QT Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by QT Games » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 am

Uly's a great guy! I'm so glad his Kickstarter succeeded. I've been reading his updates and he really cares about people. That's one of the cool things that I've found as I put together my own Kickstarter and as I got to know other Creators by backing. It's fun getting to know people who are passionate about something! I like making friends on Kickstarter and hanging out with people that are doing their best, desire to be more than they are and like me, enjoy helping others out!

Well, my own project, Arcane Synthesis, is up to 51% funded with a bit less than 2 weeks to go. Thankfully, I have a number of family members and friends who've backed me, and some more that say they want to. Slowly but surely! Good luck to any of you whose campaigns end this month! :D

I hope this year rocks for every one of us with a Kickstarter and for those who are preparing for next year's Kickstarters. You can't start too early!
    Check out our Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology Kickstarter! Ends Feb 2nd. Don't miss it!
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Bob, you are the great guy!!!

Remember what in said, in the next few weeks, if you need me to tweet you out or help in any way, just message me!!!!!!
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
    QT Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by QT Games » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks, Uly! There's just under 12 days left to fund Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology on Kickstarter and I'm sitting at 51% funded, so I'm totally open to tweets, etc. :D Thanks for thinking of me, and have a great week!

Bob
    Check out our Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology Kickstarter! Ends Feb 2nd. Don't miss it!
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Sal, can you delete young hearted's spam? Congrats on this explosion of popularity! I mean, it seems we have a lot of carpet bagers who just do not get what we are all about. No interaction in the thread, just a copy pasta spam post.....guess it comes with the territory.

Bob, I will tweet you out....NOW!
    QT Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by QT Games » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Uly, I think that guy's post is legit. I don't think you have to talk here, although it's the hot ticket for building community and friendships! Not sure of the rules though.

Oh, I didn't know there was more than one post of the sort. Anyway, this thread is really about VaporStarter's special deal. That's how I met Uly! What a fun thread!

VaporStarter wrote:... but there is a catch.

I'll back you for $1 and will tweet that I've backed you. But you must first back a campaign of my choosing for at least $1 and tweet @VaporStarter that you've backed it (include my project link). (trimmed for space) Also, once you back the project come post here telling us you've done so, and include a link to your project so we can all take a look and tell you how awesome you are for being part of a community geared toward helping each other. I'll then back your project & tweet within 24hrs. (most likely MUCH sooner).

Hey VaporStarter, I'm more than happy to back another one of your recommended projects of the month - not for a ton, I'm quite in the poor house, but backing is fun and I love helping people, so... why not? What's it for January? Hm... maybe I already backed January's... can't remember. I've backed many recently. I might be on Feb. :D
    Last edited by QT Games on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • YoungHearted
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by YoungHearted » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Sorry if I offended anyone on this post. I'm new to kickstarterforum and crowdfunding in general. Again if anyone was offended by my post, I apologize. I'm merely trying to gain some feedback on my recently launched campaign. If you have any questions, I'm more than willing to answer or provide more information. You can view the project at http://kck.st/1aEiwB9
    Innovative Dri-fit Socks for the Young Hearted http://kck.st/1aEiwB9
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:32 am

@younghearted - deleted a few of your posts. If I see another spammy one the next time I log in, I am going to remove you. Sorry. Your best bet at getting feedback is to first provide feedback on other's campaigns and then ask them to provide feedback on yours.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.