Human trafficking organisations
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Human trafficking organisations

by MrOsborne » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:53 pm

How can I help and where to find organizations that fight against human trafficking?

• harlet
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Human trafficking organisations

by harlet » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:38 pm

I think you can search online cause there are a lot of such organisations
  • nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by nadinefaith » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:27 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:53 pm How can I help and where to find organizations that fight against human trafficking?
    Human trafficking is modern slavery. It assumes that one person controls another and uses them for forced work. How to end up with this modern slavery is not an easy answer but I think that to achieve that goal, everyone needs to work together. The fact that you want to join and to help the organizations that fight against human trafficking is a good sign that we have a hope to end this huge problem of modern slavery. Personally I help as a volunteer one company too. This organization is engaged in sex trafficking advocacy and it helps to the exploited people through four strong programs, awareness, prevention, outreach and residential.
  • harlet
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by harlet » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:32 pm

nadinefaith wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:27 pm
    MrOsborne wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:53 pm How can I help and where to find organizations that fight against human trafficking?
    Human trafficking is modern slavery. It assumes that one person controls another and uses them for forced work. How to end up with this modern slavery is not an easy answer but I think that to achieve that goal, everyone needs to work together. The fact that you want to join and to help the organizations that fight against human trafficking is a good sign that we have a hope to end this huge problem of modern slavery. Personally I help as a volunteer one company too. This organization is engaged in sex trafficking advocacy and it helps to the exploited people through four strong programs, awareness, prevention, outreach and residential.
    I think that you do a great work as a volunteer.