How to get rid of bed bugs?
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How to get rid of bed bugs?

by MrOsborne » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Random question, I know.

I just saw something that looked like a bug on my laptop screen. I tried to crush it, but it fell somewhere and seems to be playing hide-and-seek.

Does anyone know how to get rid of these scoundrels?

This isn't the first time I've seen them on my Desk. Disgusting, I know.

So... What choice do I have?

I'm afraid it might have fallen under my laptop's keys. I can't get my keys out, and that will make it harder. Maybe spray some insect venom in my room and leave the Windows open when I'm not home?

Note: I live in southern great Britain. There are no dangerous or deadly animals or insects here. But I'm curious to know what the worst thing bedbugs can do. I suppose they can carry diseases? But other than that?

eg. Can they damage electrical equipment?

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: How to get rid of bed bugs?

by DianaGibson90oXM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:50 pm

I think yea they can damage electrical equipment.. it is a bad news, but...
  • lika
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lika » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Bro, I think that you have bed bugs... I think I met this problem last year in my girlfriend's house. I don’t know how they come to houses, but you just need to deal with it. My girlfriend tried to find more info about bed bugs prevention on this page. If I don’t make a mistake all went well, and now our house is free from bugs. My advice will be: don’t waste time and start to solve this problem now! After a few weeks, it will become more and more difficult to kill all bugs without spending a lot of money. Try to ask your friends, maybe they know smth. I hope that someone can really help you, but at any time you can just scroll the Internet by yourself! I think there is a bunch of useful info that u can find… At least blogs like this one. Maybe somewhere else users will be more active..
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:35 pm

lika wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:22 pm Bro, I think that you have bed bugs... I think I met this problem last year in my girlfriend's house. I don’t know how they come to houses, but you just need to deal with it. My girlfriend tried to find more info about bed bugs prevention on this page. If I don’t make a mistake all went well, and now our house is free from bugs. My advice will be: don’t waste time and start to solve this problem now! After a few weeks, it will become more and more difficult to kill all bugs without spending a lot of money. Try to ask your friends, maybe they know smth. I hope that someone can really help you, but at any time you can just scroll the Internet by yourself! I think there is a bunch of useful info that u can find… At least blogs like this one. Maybe somewhere else users will be more active..
    Do these guys provide discounts?
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm

Dear Shanna,I’m so sorry about your father. It is even hard to imagine through what kind of shock has to go your family. Please, be strong because your father needs in your support. You know,my family also had to go through hard time. My sister was sick with pneumonia. Doctors couldn’t promise she will recover. I was very sad. Suddenly, in that moment I found out about a site with those who help you praying. Thanks, this web page you can send your prayer to the churches all over the world. I believe that miracle can happen, even if you cannot be in this church right now, I . Yes, God heard my prayer and my sister recovered. I sincerely prayrs.org help you and your family.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Thu May 06, 2021 1:54 am

Oh my god! My worst nightmare. We had a stay in a hotel in Sydney once and the night was unbearable. I took my husband to the reception to change our rooms. The worst part of the story began when we returned home and understood that we carried with us from Sydney to Ballarat and now we had to figure out how to deal with bed bugs infestation in Australia and since they are persistent we had to call someone who specializes in them! I was so grateful that they came in just a few hours.