How much furniture do you move?
    Martinkatan
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

How much furniture do you move?

by Martinkatan » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:45 am

I talk to cleaners worldwide who do and don’t move furniture. Like to get a consensus on if you move furniture and if so, how much?

virginuso
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How much furniture do you move?

by virginuso » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:01 pm

If I hadn't agreed to rearrange the furniture, I would have gone out of business a long time ago. I definitely charge extra for the time and trouble spent, and the $ 10 for the room mentioned above may not go to me. The client should take part if moving the furniture is excessive. Ask them to remove lighter items before you arrive and move what they can't or don't want to move. Although you will have to pay if you move the furniture. This is definitely a time killer! Sometimes just the additional costs associated with this make some people change their minds, but not always. It suits me in any case.
    annalivan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How much furniture do you move?

by annalivan » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Excuse me, have you heard of rattan garden furniture? Rattan is a plant of the palm family. The length of the rattan vine reaches 250 meters, the thickness of the stem - up to 7 cm. Artificial rattan is a synthetic fiber made in the form of a plastic strip. Woven rattan furniture is characterized by high strength and long service life. In addition to natural and artificial rattan, willow will produce wicker furniture for dacha and gardens. Willow products are light and compact but, in comparison with rattan furniture, less resistant to atmospheric influences. After this information, I ordered my https://www.gardenfurniture.co.uk.